Friday, May 23, 2008

Specimen 1: Karla

by Cecile Cinco

Finally, in came our first specimen. I gave it a border so the margin is visible. You can click on the image to get the actual size.

It is the first time I "met" the person as I did not know her previous to receiving her specimen.

I'd like to analyze this now but I have pressing deadline. It's Friday afternoon and I have to prepare for the Sabbath. I'll just post this up and continue Saturday evening when I get back from Church.

Meanwhile, here are some points about Karla:

- friendly type (not much, just enough)
- has literary ability
- can keep secrets
- too many pie-in-the-sky goals
- generous
- image and self the same
- irritable
- inquisitive (learns by asking questions)
- does not hold grudges
- does not get hurt (feelings) easily
- materialistic
- strong gut feeling (intuitive)
- risk taker
- weak energy

1 comment:

GraphologyIndia said...

If you are looking for the Handwriting Expert and Handwriting Anlayst Please Click this link.