Monday, May 19, 2008

Anonymous Analysis

by Cecile Cinco

I know I have missed posting for quite a long time in this blog, which is just one out of more than ten blogs I own.

In the hope to enliven it, I'd like to offer you anonymous analysis, of course, free.

What you can do is, send a scanned copy of any specimen you would like to have analyzed. It can be yours or other people's. You don't have to let me know whose it is. Scan it at 300dpi, 100% and include the full page so I can see the margins around. Send it to me at cecile_cinco@yahoo.com with the subject ANONYMOUS HANDWRITING ANALYSIS so I can easily pick it out from my pile of emails.

What I'll do is post the analysis here, together with the scanned specimen. The analysis will be personal and not programmed, which is the main difference from all others that offer free handwriting analysis.

What are you waiting for?

Check on the ideal handwriting specimen.

No comments: