Monday, May 19, 2008

I Taught A Live Group For The First Time

by Cecile Cinco

May 11, 2008 was Mothers' Day. It was also a regular Women's Club meeting for UCG-Manila.

It was the first time I taught a live group the concept of handwriting analysis and how to find out certain traits in their own handwriting.

The main purpose was to be more careful and understanding of other people's weaknesses and change own bad traits for the better.

As an example, if you know that a person hurts easily, seeing that in the person's handwriting would refrain you from hurling words that might just be a joke to you, not knowing that it hurts the other person badly.

Of course, the deceitful and liar was not missed. It is always a warning for everybody, whether seen in others' handwriting or his/her own.

It was also a great time for me as I took the first step in teaching a crowd, which I am not good at.

2 comments:

Signature forgery said...

I enjoyed reading it. I'm supposed to be somewhere else in a minute but I stuck to reading the story. I like the quality of your blog :D

Handwriting analyst said...

I just love how you write. Reading your blog for me is like sitting down and having a conversation with you. You always make me smile and you have a way with words.

Just thought I'd tell you in case you didn't know. :-)